Lost kingdoms roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The queen and the messenger

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The queen and the messenger - Page 5 Empty Re: The queen and the messenger

Post by Nikola Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:51 am

While Cynthia spoke, Flora started getting a little nervous. All it took was a glance from her mother, for her courage to disappear. So the messenger gave a nervous smile and said, "I think I should- I'm gonna go help Jake with the twins." Then she was gone in a blur.

Daisy sighed as he daughter disappeared, then looked back to Cynthia. Who was now looking at her, taking a deep breathe. The fairys' face gave none emotions away, "honey do you know how we have managed to survive for so long?" She asked, like she was a mother about to explain something to her child.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:01 pm

Cynthia became visibly more nervous as Flora left her on her own. She tried to ignore the somewhat patronising tone, knowing she didnt mean it tht way.
"I do understand that, but please consider how many lives you wouldbe saving by helping us." She said, "my being queen would put an end to the executions, and hopefully also the poverty in the southern kingsom." She added, pausing realising shed interrupted Daisy.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

https://lostkingdomsrp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:06 pm

Daisy sighed, "I can see your point. However, coming out of the forest, means leaving protection." She fell silent trying trying to think of a way to explain this Cynthia. "Have you ever met my oldest boy Flix?" She asked curiously, knowing there were other examples, but at least she could control the boys' temper should anything happen.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:40 pm

"No, I-I dont believe I have met him." She said, keeping her voice as calm as possible. She recognised the name though.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:23 am

Daisy smiled, "well maybe it is best you meet him." She said starting to lead the way, when another fairy came rushing up. Telling of some of the villagers that came back injured, "Excuse me, we can talk later, but go find my boy." She said and flew off with the other fairy.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:38 pm

Cynthia nodded, watching as Daisy flew off. She glanced back at where Jake and Flora were with the kids.

"Flora? Daisy asked me to speak to Flix. Do you know where he is?" She asked.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:54 am

Flora continued playing with the twins, "Flix? He is probably in the forest, chances are he is on duty. Let me take the twins back home and we can find Shearl. She will know where he is," she said and took the two little ones. Heading back towards the village.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:52 pm

"Okay." Cynthia said, her and Jake waited patiently for Flora to get the twins home.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:21 am

Flora was soon back, then led the way into the forest. Making the guardian help her look for Shearl. Who The let out a happy chirp, glad to see the fairy, again, so soon. Flora stroked the birds' beak, then Shearl grabbed her partner by the back of his shirt. While he hung helplessly from her beak, his good and mangled wings flapping desperately."Shearl put me down now!" He demanded.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5