Lost kingdoms roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The queen and the messenger

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The queen and the messenger - Page 3 Empty Re: The queen and the messenger

Post by Nikola Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:43 pm

Flora smiled and was about to say something. When Jake started telling her about the paint. She smiled and took the paint, "thanks. I will definitely try it," she said gratefully. Wondering how the paint would look of the carvings. Looking at the paint for a few moments, before looking back to Jake and nodded. "Ya, you're right. Night Jake," she said, personally hoped that Sianna remembered what Jake said.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:05 am

~~~

"Cynthia?" Jake said, gently shaking her shoulder. "Morning." He smiled as she groggily opened her eyes.

She sat up, groning. "Is this what a hangover feels like...?" She asked, yawning.

"Yes, sorry." He said, handing her a plate of breakfastt and another bottle of water. "We should leave soon, to be sure we reach the fairy forest before nighttime." She nodded in agreement.

"Flora! Rise and shine!" He beamed, making his way over to her tree with another plate of toast and fruit.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

https://lostkingdomsrp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:41 pm

Flora opened her eyes and smiled down at Sianna, "how are you feeling?" She asked with a smile. Not yet getting off the branch.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:27 pm

"Eh, ill be fine." Cynthia shrugged, standing up and stretching. "How are you?" She asked in return.

"Ill help you tidy up soon. I'm just going to the river for a minute, to get a breath or two of fresh water." She sighed, trudging off through the trees.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrosh Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:51 pm

Nearby the group, a horse can be seen drinking from the water of the lake after it's long day of providing a ride for its owner. That owner was now sitting on a tree stump with his back turned away from the horse while eating handfuls of berries in a rush.

Garrosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:01 pm

Cynthia thought it would be quiet by the river. Nope. She sat down with her feet in the water for a minute before the hurried munching sounds began to make her headache that much worse. She quikly swam across the river, shaking her hand dry before tapping his shoulder.

"Hello, sir." She said, "I can offer you and your horse better food than those berries." She smiled gently, sure that Jake would be happy to make some more toast.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:20 pm

(huh, Garrosh it is morning)

Flora followed Sianna and blinked, "I'd be careful with the berries too. I've had a friend get drunk off the berries near here." She warned, noticing the sword but didn't say anything about it.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrosh Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:35 am

When the tap reached his shoulder, he would quickly jump a few feet in front of the stump spilling his berries in the process before pulling out his enormous sword.
It could come to a shock to see someone that short wielding a sword that big with little effort.

"Don't touch me."

He growled murderously before seeing his berries all over the ground.

"Great. Now look at what you people made me do."

He barked as he dug the blade into the ground.

Garrosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:37 am

Cynthia jumped back, her eyes wide seeing sucha huge sword.

"Sorry. I didnt realise we startled you." She said, glancing over at Flora to see if she was as shocked as she was.

She picked up some ofthe berries that had fallen near her feet and hed them out to him with a smile.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:31 pm

Flora huffed, "well excuse us for being cordial and trying to be nice." People like that annoyed her, all Sianna was doing was be friendly and she was doing was warning him what happened to a friend of hers. Did they really deserve to have a sword pointed at them.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrosh Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:17 pm

Garrosh would instantly snag the berries from her hands and devour them like a animal. He seemed to be very hungery even for someone his age. Without paying them any mind, he released a loud burp before patting his stomach.

"Damn that was good. Feels great to eat after several days."

Garrosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:21 pm

Flora huffed, "How rude. I hope they were nightlock," she mumbled rather grumpily. Fluttering back to the campsite, eating breakfast and thanking Jake.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:02 am

Cynthia sighed as Flora seemed angry and flew off.
"Come, and you may eat to your hearts content." She said with a smile, seemingly unfazed by his animalistic display. She knew they needed to get moving to reach the forest in time, but seeing someone so hungry he was eating potentially poisinous berries, she felt responsible, in a way, and wanted to help him. Besides, if the berries really did make people drunk, they couldnt very well leave him on his own in the woods while he was wasted.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:55 pm

Cynthia sighed as the man didnt reply. "Our camp is that way, if you wish to come." She said, turning and heading back to the campsite.

"Well that was weird." She said, shaking the water out of her clothes as she saw Flora already there. "Kinda feel sorry for that guy."
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:52 am

Flora huffed, she certainly didn't feel bad for the guy. All she said was, "ya it was weird. Kinda wonder who the guy even is.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:02 pm

"Anyway, we should reach erna fra this evening." Cynthia sighed, shoving some things in her backpack as she went over to the horses who were digging in happily to a bucket of hay.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:07 pm

Flora chuckled, "no offense Sianna, but as far as you know. However, we will reach Erna for sure by this evening. However, I'l be making sure we won't be entering Dwa and will be going into Fra." She said honestly. The fairy stretched, her wings fluttering and taking off for a few moments. Before landing on the ground again.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:32 pm

"Alright." Cynthia nodded, turning to Flora.
"Flora, I trust you.... You may call me Cynthia." She said sincerely. "Sianna is my mothers name, I simply use it when I do not know if someone is trustworthy, so they don't figure out who I really am. You saw through it anyway, but I really do trust you Flora."
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:52 pm

Flora nodded, "if you say so Cynthia. Also, I only say through it, because you look alot like your mother and she told me how she hoped I'd meet her precious girl one day." Flora explained with a smile.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:34 pm

Cynthia wiped a slight tear away from her cheek at what Flora said, but smiled too. "When did you meet her...?" She asked cautiously, wanting to hear about it.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:49 pm

Flora smiled, "It was when I was in the middle of delivering messages during the war. She was nice enough to let me stay for a short break. I actually ran into her several times, it seems like every time I had a message for your father or for the general. She seemed to pop up and we talked for a little bit."

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:22 pm

"Yes, she always loved company." She said happily, biting her lip to try and stop the tears, unsuccesfully. "We... We should leave..." She said, climbing onto the horse, Jake followed, giving Flora a nod as he mouthed the words 'thankyou.' Referring to how happy Cynthia seemed to hear about Sianna.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:37 pm

Flora nodded and got on the other horse. Smiling slightly, "ya lets go." She said and led the way towards the distant fairy forest.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:50 pm

~~~Timeskip~~~

The late afternoon sun was high in the sky, sun filtering in through the leaves and casting a warm glow over the forest.

"Are we nearly there?" Jake asked, glancing over at Flora. The way the ground was starting to become a gently sloping dirt path suggested they were drawing close to a town.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:31 am

(I'm going to assume we are in the forest now)

Shearl appeared almost out of no where. Flora fluttered off the horse and hugged the oversized bird. Before looking back at the other two, "ya we are almost there and seems like my brother will be watching us til we get there.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next