Lost kingdoms roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The queen and the messenger

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The queen and the messenger - Page 4 Empty Re: The queen and the messenger

Post by Roseora Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:54 pm

"Watching us...?" Cynthia raised an eyebrow at the large bird. "Alright. Well you should go in front Flora, the fairies here know you and we are merely guests." She said, pulling her and Jakes horse behind Floras, knowing the erna fra fairies mostly liked to keep to themselves.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

https://lostkingdomsrp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:22 pm

Flora chuckled and nodded, "of course. Also my brother is on duty, so he can't really say hi other than sending Shearl to greet us." She said with a smile and led the way through the dirt path. Until the forest half opened up and mixed in with the village. There was a tall muscular fairy carrying a serrated spear that was just as tall. His face was hard for a moment, before his scarred face spread into a smile. "Hey, Flora good to see ya. Father's at the cafe and mom's at grandmother's branches." He said with a surprisingly warm voice, Flora smiled back, "Thanks Uncle Bramble."

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:00 pm

Jake beamed, sliding off the horse to walk alongside before helping Cynthia down.
"This place is beautiful!" He exclaimed, looking around excitedly. Cynthia seemed nervous, staring at the mans spear. She gave him a timid, polite smile when she heard him speak.
"Hello." She said, hiding the nervousness in her voice.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:12 pm

The fairy chuckled, shifting his spear slightly. "I'm glad you like it," he said and Flora fluttered around their little group. The man turned to Cyntha, "hello dear," he said in a friendly manner. "No need to fear, just follow our rules and there won't be any trouble." Then looked back to Flora. "I guess you are going to show them around," Flora nodded and motioned for the duo to follow her.

Knowing that her family didn't have two guest bedrooms. She first led them to the inn, that had an empty stable next to it.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:41 pm

Cynthia nodded, relaxing slightly seeing how friendly the man was.
~~~
"Thanks. Cynthia, you go book us a room please? Ill get the horses seen to." Jake said, leading the horses to the stable when they reached the inn.
"Flora... Can you come with me?" Cynthia asked, wondering if Flora knew the person who ran this place too as she wandered towards the door.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:01 pm

Flora chuckled and nodded, "of course. You don't have to be nervous though," She said with a smile and followed Cynthia inside. Where a fairy with lacey looking wings was fixing up one of the chairs.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:33 pm

"Hello." Cynthia said with a smile to the fairy in the inn. "I'm looking to stay here tonight. Would you be who I talk to?" She asked.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:47 pm

The fairy brushed the hair out of his eyes and smiled, "my parents are out and my sister is sick. So I suppose that would be me, name's Jabber. This is my family's inn, is it just you?" He asked, shooting Flora a quick smile, but his eyes not leaving the guest for long.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:30 pm

"I'm Cynthia, nice to meet you... I hope your sister gets better soon." She said returning the smile.

"No, theres two of us, my friend is just outside seeing to the horses. Do you have two beds available?" She asked, hesitating for a second before turning to Flora. "You have family to stay with, correct?" She asked, more than willing to get Flora a room too but assuming shed want to stay with her family.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:25 pm

Jabber chuckled, "she does" he answered for Flora. Who blushed, "even if she didn't want to stay here. Her parents would have my skin, if I let her stay here." He said chuckling and pulled out two room keys, before adding with a smile. "You will have to visit the Lomends, if you want something other than grass and leaves to feed your horses." He said, while Flora tinkered with the chair.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:50 pm

"Thankyou." Cynthia nodded, taking the room keys wondering what Jabber meant by that.

"Oh, yes the horses would love a proper meal. Where would I find them?" She asked.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:52 pm

Flora looked at the number and looked around for the room. While Jabber pointed behind him " about two buildings over. Can't miss it, Bird love the place." He said and nodded.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:03 pm

Cynthia nodded, leaving Flora to look for the rooms.
~~~

She returne inside a few minutes later, with Jake, the horses trough now stacked with hay and wheat.

"Hello again." Jake said, peering into the doorway of one of the cosy rooms.
"I bag top bunk." He smirked, Cynthia just raised an eyebrow. "We have seperate rooms." She laughed, a look of dissapointment flashing across his face briefly.

"Ill make you a huge breakfast anyways?" He asked excitedly, she smile and nodded, before turning to Flora, suddenly nervous again.

"We cant get caught up in all the excitement and sightseeing. We came here for a reason, to ask for the healers' help. Flora, who should I speak to on the matter?" She asked, her tone sounding very formal again, hiding her nervousness.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:09 pm

Flora blinked, suddenly looking awkward. "If you want the best healer in the village," she fell silent for a moment. Before sighing, "talk to my mother or my granmother." She admitted not looking forward to meeting her grandmother.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:11 pm

"Thankyou, please show us the way." She asked with a smile, noticing the hint of hesitation in her voice but not wanting to push it.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:14 pm

Flora nodded and left the inn, heading out of town. Knowing where her mother was thanks to Bramble.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:57 pm

"Thankyou." Cynthia said, following Flora. Things were quiet as they walked, Cynthia still feeling pretty nervous, and Jake put his arm round her shoulders. She didnt protest, finding it cmforting.

Eventually she spoke up. "It will be nice to meet your family." She said, trying to spark up a conversation.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:03 pm

Flora smiled back and said, "ya they are something special." They walked through the forest for a while, before it opened up. with a willow over looking a lake, almost looking as if it was watching over the smaller trees in the clearing.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:31 pm

"Whoah, its beautiful." Cynthia muttered under her breath seeing the willow trees in the glade, reflected back in the lake with thebright sun shining behind them.

"Thanks." She said to Flora, taking a deep breath and knocking on the door.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:11 pm

Her mother answered from the tops of the branches. "Hello? Whpse there?" She asked not looking down from whatever she was doing.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:12 pm

Cynthia looked up, surprised to see she was up in the trees.

"oh, hello!" She yelled back, "Were here with Flora." She explained.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:35 pm

A head popped out from the branches, looking very much like an older version of Flora. "You're friends of my flower?" She said excitedly, before hopping down and fluttering to the ground.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:00 pm

"Yes, may we speak to you about something... Important?" She asked with a polite smile,.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:49 pm

Daisy nodded and fluttered down, a couple toddlers stumbled from behind the tree. Both arms filled with random plants and one striped squirrel.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:43 pm

Jake patted Cynthias shoulder and shot her a glance that she understood: it was ok. She could trust these people, before he kneeled down to the toddlers.
"We should let the adults talk about boring stuff, thats an interesting squirrel." He said, with his usual bright smile.

Cynthia smiled at Jake with the kids, before her smile faded and she turned bck to face Daisy.
"My name is Si..." She trailled off. "Cynthia." She said after a moment of hesitation. The time was coming close to retaking the throne, that she didnt need to hide her real name and identity anymore. She took a deep breath; better to get this out all in one go and see how shed react.
"Im the queen of the southern kingdom, and as you may or may not know, the throne was taken several years ago, and the kimgdom has had two corrupt leaders now. Its time to put an end to that. I have gathered allies and fighters from all over the south. But I do not wish to ask them to fight, without knowing there are healers on hand for both my allies and the kingdoms troops." She gave her a bow, before continuing. "And so I wish to ask you, and the healers in erna fra, for you alliegance." She glanced up at Daisy from her bow to see her reaction, but kept her head lowered, partly out of politeness and partly out of nervousness.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next