Lost kingdoms roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artists of the week: 1

2 posters

Go down

Artists of the week: 1 Empty Artists of the week: 1

Post by Nikola Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:18 pm

So I was thinking that we could talk here about some of the people/artists that we like best. Putting up something of theirs for that week and see if we can't talk the others into agreeing. Until we have a majority vote on an artwork for that week.

Sorry think there might have to be some rules for this

• Artworks can be submitted/shown multiple times; however, if the artwork wins. Then for fairness it will not be allowed to be submitted/shown again.
  • Hopefully, I don't have to say this, but nothing vulgar.
  • it would be appreciated if you let the owner of the artwork was aware of you showing it here.
  • When conversing, please remain civil. Remember love of art is often opinionated, so don't let things get out of hand.
  • It would be appreciated if you didn't just post a picture, but also why you enjoy the work and who made the art.
  • Expect criticisms; It is probably best that I say thing. Even though this goes with the one two above here. Constructive criticism is good and can help an artist grow. While destructive criticisms are neither helpful, nor necessary. So please, while here use constructive criticism.
  • If you have posted something and it doesn't show up on this first post, within a day or so. Please shoot me a message and I will fix that.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Artists of the week: 1 Empty Re: Artists of the week: 1

Post by Roseora Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:14 pm

So do we post an artwork we like n this thead, then you choose one a week?
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

https://lostkingdomsrp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:55 pm

We post artwork we like and then discuss it. By the end of the week, I will put the one most liked in the first post as the winner

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum