Lost kingdoms roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey for the missing sister!

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Journey for the missing sister! - Page 3 Empty Re: Journey for the missing sister!

Post by Nikola Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:23 pm

Nikola didn't wake up until later. Sitting up and wrapped her shoulder, yawning. "Thanks for the blanket." She said and looked over her shoulder, "Looks like we will be arriving at Dunlofs' Province."

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Journey for the missing sister! - Page 3 Empty Re: Journey for the missing sister!

Post by Roseora Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:15 am

"Good morning. Sleep well?" He asked when he heard she was awake.

"No problem. Its nowhere near as cold as the north here." He sad with a smile.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

https://lostkingdomsrp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:18 am

Nikola chuckled, "true but it is also no where near as warm. As the plains that I was born in," she said smiling as a couple of seabirds flew past or caught some fish. "It won't be long now," she said.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:29 pm

"Its interesting, how in recent years weve started to see many people from the demon lands in the kingdoms, but not many people from the kingdoms have been to the demon lands yet." He said with a smile. He was really excited to see a place that was so different from anything hed known.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:19 pm

Nikola smirked, "ya I'm pretty sure that is because you guys pretty much see us as evil." She said, wondering slightly if the guys' excitement was infectious.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:08 pm

"Yeah, sorry about that." His smile faded slightly. "Demons are so strong, and mostly have magic powers. We dont think your evil. We just didnt understand, and people are often scared of what they dont understand." He explained.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:16 pm

Nikola chuckled, "it is ok. I don't take any offense. Some of us are evil, some are willy, and some just enjoy messing with those that don't understand. So no need to apologize," she said with a smirk. Standing up and looked at the nearing horizon.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:12 pm

~~~

The second the boat docked, Zak was off in a hurry.
"Come on, I want to explore this place a bit before the caves!" He said excitedly, skidding to a halt as he waited for Nikola to catch up.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:47 pm

Nikola didn't hurry at all and paid the captain, getting something back. Before following Zak. The landed in the northernmost tip of the Demon land, looking around. It was the only place where they weren't starting at a straight up climb.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:46 pm

"So, wheres this town?" Zak asked, his enthusiasm calming down a little as he walked down the busy street, looking around at how different everything was from the kingdoms.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:41 am

Nikola blinked, "You mean the one where you can get to the caves from? That's about a weeks travel away." She said and tossed something that looked similar to a gold coin with a tiny jewel it in, onto an older looking person. The old person was sitting on a blanket and was wrapped head to to in cloth.

All that could be seen was the old person's smile. Nikola looked back to Zak and held out the medicine to him. "Captain's compliment, sure it will help that leg of yours," she said off-handedly. Not slowing down in her pace or even seeming to care if he took it or not.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:38 pm

"Oh, thankyou." He said, taking the bottle and quikening his pace to keep up with her.
"How did the captian know I looked...?" He asked sheepishly.

"Well if its awhole week, that means we get to see loads of the demon lands!" He added excitedy, not minding the long journey one bit.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:43 am

Nikola chuckled and said, "not as much as you might think. However at least Fakvat will be able to meet up with us." Smiling slightly at the end of what she said, then sighed and pulled a small book out of her bag. Handing it to him, "you didn't think there was just one type of demon did you? If I must compare it to your lands, would a Northern Artic Sprite react to heat the same way, a southern coastal sprite would?" She asked, "our magic manifests in different ways. The captain was what we called a Dransul, most of them live in, by, or on the water. Though a few are known to live in deserts; which if you ask me is just a sandy ocean. They are known for having what we call extra eyes, that is speaking figuratively of course. For example, being able to tell a storm is coming before even the most skilled sailors of any other races, is very helpful wouldn't you say?" She explained, wondering if it was enough, even so she wasn't going to give much more information away for free.

She did have to make a living after all, besides the book listed out some of the different subspecies of demons and some of the abilities that is unique to them. It wasn't much, but then again the book was meant for children and tourists. So it would do for now, if he wants to learn more. Then Zak could always buy a book somewhere along the way.

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:43 pm

"Thanks." Zak smiled, flicking through the book for a few seconds before glancing up to Nikola. "You lead the way, I don't know where anything is round here."
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:26 am

Nikola nodded and said, "well that depends on what you want to do. Get on the way first or get first. I'm good either way, so this time you can choose. Oh and if you see any other people like the one I gave a coin to earlier, let me know ok?"

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum