Lost kingdoms roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make your character

2 posters

Go down

How to make your character Empty How to make your character

Post by Roseora Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:43 pm

Whether you're new to rp, or just checking here for reference, here's how we layout our character sheet here: Feel free to add fields if you like, if you want to write in more detail about certain aspects.

Name: Self explanatory.
Land/Kingdom: Where were the born or grew up?
Appearance:Short description and picture(s) please. If you have no pics and can't draw, simply ask in chat for someone to draw it for you! You can start rping without pictures while you wait! Also, please state what race the the character is here. More information on the races is found in the kingdoms information tread.
Alignment: Good, neutral, or evil, and chaotic or lawful. eg. Chaotic good.
Companion: Only add this if you want, make a small cs for a pet or animal that accompanies your character!
Personality: A few words or sentences is fine, just sum up the type of person they are! Let most of their personality develop through rp.

History: Self explanatory. Where they grew up, what life was like for them before the rp, major things that happened to them. You can update this later, at any time as you rp and more things happen to them.

Inventory: Update as you go, to start please only add basic items, and one or two special items. Eg- First aid supplies, food rations, demon sword, sketchbook. Add or remove stuff as you rp.

Formatting for your cs: I get that formatting can be a pain in the a** we did it for you. Just copy and paste, and fill in!
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Land/Kingdom:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[spoiler="Companion:name"]mini cs here[/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b]

[spoiler="History"]History goes here[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Inventory"]Write inventory here[/spoiler]

Last edited by Roseora on Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:41 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated formatting)
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

https://lostkingdomsrp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

How to make your character Empty Re: How to make your character

Post by Nikola Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:17 am

Name: Flora Icetree
Land/Kingdom: West
Appearance: she is a human sized faerie, with autumn orange hair and giant glistening butterfly like wings
Alignment: chaotic good
Companion:
Personality: She is kind and does not often fight, choosing instead to help those that need it. Though when forced to fight she can be very vicious, not giving her opponent an chance to attack.

History:
Inventory:
[/b]

Name: Flix Ice tree
Land/Kingdom: West
Appearance:Will post link when it lets me! the lower part is completely gone, so he can never fly again
Alignment: chaotic neutral
Companion:
Personality: He is normally pretty kind and protective of those he considers his friends, but he turns mean and aggressive towards hunters.

History:
Inventory:

Name: Nikola
Land/Kingdom: Demon lands (guess what we are calling it?)
Appearance: olive colored skin with naturally black nails, she has golden eyes and blue hair. Always has a fedora with a black band on her head, other then that what she liked to wear was a nice shirt, with either shorts or pants depending on if she was going to go exploring or not. Sometimes she wore a jacket too but less often. Will post link when it lets me!
Alignment: Good, neutral, or evil, and chaotic or lawful. eg. Chaotic good.
Companion:
Personality:Curious, cunning but honest, She always wants to know more and visit anything and everything ancient but knows the way the world works as well as that nothing is free, so uses her hearing and random gaining of money to herself. Though honestly, she can honestly be a bit off setting as well.
History:

Inventory:

Last edited by Roseora on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed formatting)

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:01 pm

Thats great! I made a mistake with the formatting however, sorry. I'll fix it.
So then if you could post each of your characters as a topic in the characters forum that would be great.

For Flora you could possibly add something about the dragon island to her history, to explain the guardian, although thats just a suggestion.
Roseora
Roseora
Admin

https://lostkingdomsrp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:01 pm

Roseora wrote:Thats great! I made a mistake with the formatting however, sorry. I'll fix it.
So then if you could post each of your characters as a topic in the characters forum that would be great.

For Flora you could possibly add something about the dragon island to her history, to explain the guardian, although thats just a suggestion.

can do

Nikola

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down